Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Past


Many people record the past to let other people know what happened. They also give the other people who read it information on how to do something or how not to do something. Yesterday is a huge factor on what I do today. Yesterday I might have woken up late to go to school and was very rushed. Well, today I would set my alarm for an earlier time. Yesterday is not viewed the same by everyone. Every person has a different yesterday then the next person. A friend might of had a bad day, but you might of had a really excellent day.
I teamed up with Sam, a friend of mine to take pictures. We chose to take pictures of a teddy bear. The pictures were pretty different. Most of my pictures were with the teddy bear laying down. Sam's pictures were with the teddy bear standing up. For a couple of my shots I had the teddy bear standing up, but I did not like the view.

"File:Nalle - a small brown teddy bear.jpg -." Wikimedia Commons. Web. 18 Feb. 2010. .

No comments:

Post a Comment